The Hindi Prayer or popularly known as the Shanti Sagar Charismatic Prayer Group, started on 19th February 2002. We can’t forget that day as we were a handful people coming and now we are about 100 people coming for the same.
Our prayer group Patron Saint is St. Paul, the person, who himself got transformed & then evangelized all over the world without any fear.
“Our mission is to re-evangelize our Christians brothers and sisters and to evangelize the non-Christian in Christ.”
The Motto of ours is to develop people and build firm Christian in full maturity of Christ as St.Paul did. We and our core members do all work as one family. We have youth, children and elders in our group who all enjoy being in the presence of the Lord as one big family, as they say they feel like home…. We have had many people shared their testimony (healed received favors) which the almighty Lord has done in their life….
We conduct :
- Praise and worship
- Word of God being preached by individuals who has done their Word Ministry
- We have priests of our parish and authorized preachers coming to preach and to give talks
- We even have the infilling of the Holy Spirit, sessions and healing services are also conducted
- Adoration service is conducted on every Wednesday during our prayer service time 7.30pm to 9.00pm
- Once in a month we have Eucharist celebration in Hindi
- Counseling sessions are conducted on every Wednesday between 5.00pm to 7.30pm
- We conduct 3 retreats in a year
- We even celebrate the Cross feast which is at Gorai creek in month of May
- During the month of May and every 2nd Friday, we recite the Rosary and Divine Mercy
- We conduct Christmas party for the surrounding slum children, which is nearly 400 children.
- On 2nd October, we members collaborate prayer service that is the program of Sarvadharam (all religious meet).
- Our members visit the sick and give ration to the needy one.
To know more details, you may visit http://www.bomccr.org/