Senior Citizens Association will meet tomorrow/today after the 5.30 p.m. Mass.
The Hindi Prayer Group is organizing a Christmas Outreach Retreat tomorrow/today from 5.30 p.m. to 9. p.m. in Hindi and English in the Church. The preacher is Fr. Solomon Rapol.
The Youth cell of the English Prayer Group is organizing a youth program “Youth make a difference” tomorrow/today from 7 p.m. onwards in the multi-purpose Hall. All college and working youth are welcome.
Confessions will be held on 13th and 14th of December i.e. coming Wednesday and Thursday from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Carol singing by our Sunday School will be held on Friday, 15th and Saturday, 16th December at 7.30 p.m.
The Priestly Ordination of Brother Ranson D’Souza will take place at the Shrine of Don Bosco’s Madonna, Matunga on 16th December at 6.30 p.m. Please keep him in your prayers.
The Parish Pastoral Council will meet on Saturday, 16th December at 8 p.m. All members are expected to attend.
Fr. Solomon Rapol, Rector of Bosco Boys Home celebrates his birthday next Sunday, 17th December. Kindly remember him in your prayers.
The Sunday School will have their Christmas party next Sunday, 17th December, from 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 noon.
This December, the Movie of the month is a Christmas special titled ‘Christmas Angel ‘ which will be followed by a fun Christmas party. The Cluster Group invites all our parish families for this Christmas celebration next Sunday, 17th December at 6.30 p.m. in the A.V. Hall.
The Centre for Social Action of the Archdiocese of Bombay is starting the Advent Campaign against Hunger and Disease. This year, they are focusing on Enhancing Livelihoods for vulnerable people. Donors can get 80G tax exemption.
The Small Christian Communities will meet as follows:-
Babhai Zone – 11th December at the residence of Gavin Henriques.
Yogi North – 11th December at the residence of Maria Rodrigues.
Gorai 1 – 11th December at the residence of Alban Kohli.
New MHB – 12th December at the residence of Martin Abraham
Yogi South – 14th December at the residence of Walter Pinto.
Eksar Zone – 14th December at the residence of Tony Thomas.
L.T. Road – 15th December at the residence of Sandeep Correa.
Please check the notice board for details of the following:-
- A day of Recollection during Advent specially for women on 17th December conducted by the Nirmala Niketan Sisters at Charni Road (East).
The following Marriage Banns are being published hereby:
- The Second Banns of Mr. Remmy D’Souza bachelor son of Mr. Ignatius D’Souza and Mrs. Lilly D’Souza residing at Yogi Nagar, Borivali (West) and Miss Reema D’Souza, spinster daughter of Mr. Albert D’Souza and Mrs. Rita D’Souza residing at Naigaon (West).
- The Second Banns of Mr. Jeff Pinheiro, bachelor son of Mr. Francis Pinheiro and Mrs. Jennifer Pinheiro residing at Old MHB Colony, Borivali (West) and Miss Kimberly Albuquerque, spinster daughter of Mr. Franklin Albuquerque and Mrs. Henriqueta Albuquerque residing at New MHB Colony, Borivali (West).
- The First Banns of Mr. Kevin Fernandes, bachelor son of Mr. Martin Fernandes and Mrs. Veronica Fernandes from Gorai 2, Borivali (West) currently residing in Dubai, U.A.E. and Miss Blessy Babu spinster daughter of Mr. Babu Thomas and late Mrs. Omana Babu residing in Dubai.
- The First Banns of Mr. Lionel Raj, bachelor son of Mr. Prenil Raj and Mrs. Delphina Raj residing in New MHB Colony, Borivali (West) and Miss Vineeta Noronha, spinster daughter of Mr. Oswald Noronha and Mrs. Gracy Noronha residing at Gorai 2, Borivali (West).
- The First Banns of Mr. Sylvester Susainathan, bachelor son of Mr. Moses Susainathan and Mrs. Jacquiline Susainathan residing at Gorai 1, Borivali (West) and Miss Louella Fernandes spinster daughter of Mr. Mario Fernandes and Mrs. Lourdes Fernandes residing at New MHB Colony, Borivali (West).
If any one finds any impediments as to why the couple mentioned above, should not be married, you are bound to inform the Parish Priest as soon as possible.
Fr. ALOYSIUS FURTADO – Parish Priest.