The English wing of the Bible cell will meet tomorrow/today after the evening Mass.
Lenten Mission Envelopes duly filled may be returned to the Parish Priest or Parish office latest by tomorrow, Sunday, 12th March.
Members of the Senior Citizens Association desiring to go for pilgrim’s way of the Cross on Tuesday, 28th March morning may register their names in the parish office before Saturday, 25th March.
Tomorrow/today is Catechetical Day. In this regard, our Sunday school children have put up a special programme and they invite all our parents and parishioners to view their performances at 11 a.m. in the school Hall.
There will be Lenten Retreat next Sunday, 19th March organized by Hindi Prayer group in the school Hall from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the school Hall. The Preacher is Fr. Amrut Fonseca.
The English Prayer Group is organizing a Konkani Lenten Service on the 18th and 19th March from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the A.V. Hall conducted by Fr. Hubert Goveas and team. Further details are on the notice board. Please register at the counter outside or at the Parish Office.
Experience the Lenten Season as you watch the movie of the month ‘I’m Not Ashamed,’ a true story screening next Sunday, 19th March at 6.30 p.m. in the A. V. Hall. All parishioners are invited.
Kindly check the parish notice board for details of the following:-
- The Diocesan Human Life Committee celebrates the Annual Pro-life Day on Sunday, 26th March at St. Michael’s Church with Mass at 8.30 a.m. followed by a programme.
2. Admissions open to Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education Course at St. Xavier’s Institute of Education Society, Churchgate.
The SCC will meet as follows:-
- Gorai 1 Zone -Monday, 13th March at the residence of Robert Gomes.
- Vazira Zone – Monday, 13th March at the residence of Agnelo Dias.
- Gorai 2 – Thursday, 16th March at the residence of Joya Deva.
ALOYSIUS FURTADO – Parish Priest.