Bosco Boys Home will be putting up a food stall tommorrow/today after every morning Mass. Kindly patronize.
The English wing of the Bible Cell will meet tommorrow/today after the evening Mass.
Kindly collect your copy of the Christmas Season Programme from the reception or the religious book stall.
Gorai 2 will have their Annual Thanksgiving Mass in honour of St. Martin tommorrow/today at the 10.30 a.m. Mass.
The Journey – a 3 day Advent transformation spiritual program has been organized by the English Prayer Group from 12thDecember to 14thDecember after the evening Mass in the Church. On 12thDecember, it will be conducted by Fr. Robin Fargose in Konkani. On 13thand 14thDecember, it will be conducted by the Assistant Director of Tabor Ashram, Fr. Jacob Arimpur in English.
The Parish Pastoral Council will have their meeting on 15thDecember after the evening Mass.
Sunday school will have their Christmas party next Sunday, 16thDecember after the 9.15 am Mass in the school hall. The invites have been given to the children in their class.
There will be Hindi Mass on 16thDecember at 4 p.m.
There will be a Christmas Novena starting on 16thDecember at 6.45 p.m.
Our parish SCC Cluster Group presents the Movie of the Month titled ‘The Christmas Candle’ followed by a Christmas celebration on 16thDecember at 6.30 p.m. in the A.V. Hall.
Our parish youth group DBYM will be going carol singing to all our zones on 16thDecember after the 5.30 p.m. Mass. The Youth animator will be in touch with the zonal representative for the same.
Monday, 17thDecember is the birthday of our Rector and Parish Priest, Fr. Solomon Rapol. We will have a con-celebrated Mass to pray for him at the 7pm Mass.
We would like to announce with immense joy, that Deacon Rudolph D’Souza from Chikoowadi and Deacon Sunil Pinto who was with us during the summer this year, will be ordained as priests on 22ndDecember at 6.30 p.m. in the Shrine of Don Bosco’s Madonna, Matunga. Our parish has organized a bus for those parishioners wishing to attend the priestly ordination. You can register your name at the parish office on a first come first serve basis.
Subscribers to ‘The Examiner’ Catholic newsweekly, are requested to check the parish notice board for revision in the prices of the publication.
The Small Christian Communities will meet as follows:-
|Zone||Date||At the residence of :-|
|Chikoowadi B & C|
|Chikoowadi A||5th Dec||Josephine Sequeira –|
|Gorai I||11th Dec||Adlon Henriques– A/103 Vandana Bldg Plot 1 gorai 1|
|Jairaj Nagar||13th Dec||Santan D’Cunha– B/13, Dreamland.|
|Yogi North||10thDecember||Charmaine Sequeira – A-202, Praneel Apts.|
|Yogi South||6th Dec||Walter Pinto – D 17/302|
|New M.H.B||11th Dec||Martin Abraham – B/404, Prathamesh Horizon.|
|Gorai II||13th Dec||Agnello D’Silva – Adarsh CHS Plot no. 268 C-12|
|L.T. Road||14th Dec||Sandeep Correia– Room no. 212, S.R.A building. Chandavarkar rd.|
|Eksar||13th Dec||Leema Joseph – Flat no. 1, Bldg no. 2, Eksar LaxmiNarayan CHS|
(For Sunday Masses only)
The following Marriage Banns are being published hereby:
- The Second Banns of Mr. Milton James Fernandes, bachelor son of Mr. Michael Fernandes and Mrs. Jacintha Fernandes residing in Bhayandar (West) and Miss Steffi Fernandes, spinster daughter of late Philip Fernandes and Mrs. Philomena Fernandes residing at Gorai 3.
- The Second Banns of Mr. Alistair Nazareth, bachelor son of Mr. Eric Nazareth and Mrs. Goretti Nazareth residing in New MHB Colony and Miss Celesta Kulangara, spinster daughter of Mr. Sunny Kulangara and Mrs. Mariam Kulangara residing at Gorai 2.
- The Second Banns of Mr. Venil Noronha, bachelor son of Mr. Victor Noronha and Mrs. Linet Noronha from Borivli (West) currently residing in U.S.A. and Miss Donnabell D’Mello, spinster daughter of Mr. Lucas D’Mello and Mrs. Bernadine D’Mello from Gorai 2 currently residing in U.S.A.
- The Second Banns of Mr. Joel Barboza, bachelor son of Mr. Cyril John Barboza and Mrs. Loraine Barboza residing in Mira Road (East) and Miss Namitha D’Silva, spinster daughter of Mr. Monthu D’Silva and Mrs. Nathalia D’Silva residing in Old MHB.
- The Second Banns of Mr. Alvin Lobo, bachelor son of late Bonifas Lobo and Mrs. Alice Lobo residing in Old MHB Colony and Miss Josephina Fernandes, spinster daughter of Mr. Dominic Fernandes and late Juliana Fernandes residing in Andheri (West).
- The Second Banns of Mr. Nelson Pascaol Fernandes, bachelor son of late Dominic Fernandes and Mrs. Felicidade Fernandes residing in Yogi Nagar and Miss Delilah D’Souza , spinster daughter of Mr. Gregory D’Souza and Mrs. Doreen D’Souza residing in Dahisar (West).
- The First Banns of Mr. Alan Aranha, bachelor son of Mr. Michael Aranha and Mrs. Jessie Aranha residing in Gorai 1 and Miss Joyline Rego, spinster daughter of Mr. Benedict Rego and Mrs. Jacintha Rego residing in Orlem, Malad (West).
If any one finds any impediments as to why the couples mentioned above, should not be married, you are bound to inform the Parish Priest as soon as possible.
Fr. Solomon Rapol – Parish Priest